Complete Eye Health and Vision Analysis, Treatment and Management of Eye Disease, Dry Eye Syndrome, Glaucoma, Cataracts, etc.
- Contact Lenses: Soft Disposable, RGP, Bifocal, Astigmatic, Keratoconus, Complex, X-Chrome
- Correction of Color Blindness
- Paragon CRT - POrthokeratology
- Reading, Concentration Difficulties
- Computer Fatigue - Headaches
- Vision Therapy - Orthoptics
- Lasik, Epilasik Laser Surgery Consultant
- Varilux, Hoya, Shamir
- Optical Lab/Computerized Optics + Lens Sizing
- Large Selection of Frames - Swiss Flex Safilo, Silhouette, Ray-Ban, Calvin Klein, Polo, Sofia Vergara, Liz Claiborne, Eddie Bauer, Bobbie Brown, Vera Wang, Kate Spade
Dr. Fedoriw and the Advanced Family Eye Care team take even routine eye exams very seriously. During a yearly or bi-yearly examination, our Allentown patients will receive a patient history review, a series of vision and eye tests, assessments of eye focusing and movement, and an eye health evaluation. Our optometrist will discuss any additional testing that may be required to diagnose an eye disease or condition. Call us a today at (610) 434-1371 to schedule an appointment.
Not sure that glasses are for you? Ask our Allentown staff about contact lenses. Advances in the field of optometry have produced a variety of different types of contact lenses with a range of benefits. Rigid gas-permeable (RGP), daily-wear soft, extended-wear, extended-wear disposable, and planned replacement are the various types of contact lens options available today. Our Allentown optometrist will discuss the various options with you to determine which type will best fit your needs and lifestyle. Schedule your examination today by calling (610) 434-1371. They are many advantages to consider when determining if contact lenses are right for you and our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions.
Laser assisted in situ keratomileusis, commonly referred to as LASIK, is a corrective alternative to glasses or contact lenses. Like glasses or contact lenses, LASIK is a method for treating refractive conditions including nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. At Advanced Family Eye Care, Dr. Fedoriw provides pre- and post-operative exams for LASIK and other eye procedures. Call (610) 434-1371 today to schedule an examination to see whether you are a candidate for LASIK.